Friday, May 21, 2010

Jumperoo In Action

First, I have to say that this is such a great baby age! We've got a pretty good eat-play-sleep routine figured out, he's generally in a good mood, and we haven't ventured into any unsettling, new stuff like teeth or solid foods quite yet... Needless to say, we are enjoying this optimum time.

Below is the picture I sent in to the Texas Exes' Alcalde magazine for their 'Calf Corral' section. He's almost doing the 'horns, but I didn't think about it until after I took the picture. This is a little more like The Fonz. Anyway, hopefully, it will get published in the next issue or two, so keep an eye out.
And back to the Jumperoo... All I can say is that it makes him very happy and entertained long enough for me to finish my lunch! Don't miss the video sampling of his jumperoo action.


No comments:

Post a Comment